KOO CONTEST TERMS & CONDITIONS
These Koo Contest Terms & Conditions apply to the below named Contest(s) organised by Bombinate Technologies Private Limited, a company, having its registered office at 849, 11th Main, 2nd Cross, HAL 2nd Stage, Indiranagar, Bangalore 560008 (“Company”).
These Koo Contest Terms & Conditions and prizes are subject to change at the discretion of the Company without any notice. Company may also cancel the contest at any point without notice and without being liable for any losses or costs of any kind.
- Contest is open to all residents of India aged 18 years or above. Employees of the Company or their immediate family or other persons connected with the Contest in any manner are not eligible to participate. Company reserves the right to reject or disqualify a participant at its discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- The terms, prizes, winner and other details of the Contest will be announced via the relevant Koo handle. Koo reserves the right to revise the same without notice.
- Participation is voluntary and participants are free to opt out at any point. No participation or other fee or purchase of any kind is required for participating or winning the Contest.
- Company shall not be responsible to participants or any third party for any loss, injury or liability arising due to their participation in the Contest, for any reason whatsoever including any comments, response etc. posted in response to their entries.
- By participating in the Contest participants consent to the Company or its affiliates having the right to use, in any manner and with any modifications or edits, the name, photographs, likeness and other personal data of the participant(s)/winner(s) in any publication. By participating, participants grant to Company and its affiliates a non-exclusive, unlimited, perpetual worldwide license to copy, modify and otherwise use and distribute their entries and/or photo and/or profile and/or any element of the entries submitted, in any and all media and in any publication whether online or offline.
- Participants confirm that the content posted is his/her original contribution and does not infringe the rights of any third-party including trademark, copyright, privacy or any other similar right. Participants hereby indemnify, to the maximum extent permitted under law, the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants and agents from any losses, damages, claims or demands whatsoever arising from or related to the Contest including the intellectual property rights, privacy/data protection and similar rights of a third party.
- Participants are responsible for complying with applicable law including their personal taxation. The Company shall pay only for a basic prize item. Any costs, taxes, fees, charges or any other amounts in addition to the basic prize item shall be borne by the winner.
- Company reserves the right to take legal action, to the fullest extent permitted by law, against participants who act in violation of the Koo Contest Terms & Conditions or damage or disparage the reputation of the Company, its directors, officers, employees, consultants, or agents.
- Company does not make any commitment, express or implied, to respond to any feedback, suggestion and, or, queries of the participants or furnish any reason or explanation at any stage pertaining to this Contest.
- Unless specified, mere participation does not entitle a participant to a prize. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable for cash or otherwise. No other person or agent can claim the prizes on behalf of the participant.
- Nothing in the Contest shall affect any intellectual property rights of Company in any product or service, which may be the subject matter of the Contest.
- Company shall not be responsible for entries not received at its end on the Koo App, for any whatever reason including unavailability of the app or network.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, Company reserves the right to withdraw the prize and pick a replacement winner. Company reserves the right to seek for proof of age, identity verification or any other relevant information at any time. If such proof is not provided, prizes may be cancelled.
- All disputes relating to the Contest shall be subject to the laws of India and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts at Bengaluru.
- For any information or details please write to [email protected] with the subject “Contest”.
Additional Terms: Contests on Elections
Do not include pictures of any political party, party symbol, or political leader in your entries. Entries in breach of this term shall stand disqualified